The YMCA is pleased to announce that morning aquatics classes will resume beginning July 6. We plan to add evening classes toward the end of July.
The new class schedule is as follows:
Monday 8:15-9:15 am - Laura
Tuesday 8:15-9:15 am - Michelle
Wednesday 8:15-9:15 am - Laura
Thursday 8:15-9:15 am - Michelle
Friday 8:15-9:15 am - Laura
Guidelines for attendance:
- Only 11 participants per class. Reservation must be made before attending. Please call the YMCA at 402.721.6952 to reserve a spot.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before class.
- Any equipment for the class will be distributed by the instructor.
- Participants will stand in 2-lines, with 6 feet of space. Spaces will be in straight lines. Please do not congregate in groups. Row one will be denoted and marked with green tape and a placement number, Row 2 will be denoted in green tape and a placement number. Front desk staff will assist with participant placement for each class. As reservations are made, you will be assigned your space.
- The class will end promptly at the assigned time and we kindly ask everyone to exit the pool quickly to free up the walking lanes for reservations made for 9:20 a.m.
- There are only two people allowed in the hot tub at one time, with a maximum use time of 15 min.
- Only six people allowed in the locker room at one time, so we ask for your patience. If you can avoid using the locker room area, it will help with traffic flow.
- For the current time, the Y will not be offering coffee and we ask members not to gather in the lobby. Thank you for your patience and understanding!