HEALTHY EMPLOYEES ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE!
At Fremont Family YMCA, we believe a healthier work force can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce work place stress.
How Does A Corporate Membership Benefit the Employer?
As a leader in your company, you know that a healthy, happy and productive workforce is key to your success. Through Corporate Membership at the Fremont Family YMCA, employees can get fit, stay fit and save money - all while helping your company improve its fiscal fitness. In addition to employee membership benefits, the employer will have access to the YMCA for special events, wellness programs, fitness testing and much more!
What Commitment Does An Employer Have To Make?
The YMCA asks just a small commitment from you, the employer. Offer your employees the information about the benefits of a YMCA membership. Employees who join through the corporate membership program will receive a special discount to join the YMCA.
NEW YMCA Membership Option
This new corporate option will encourage healthy living within your company, improving morale, attendance and productivity! We will meet with your company and build a package that is works just for your employees.
What’s In It For the Employee?
No joiner's fee!
Reduced corporate rates—the lowest rates guaranteed!
Employees can make payments on their own through automatic bank drafts or credit card withdrawals. They can also receive corporate discount rates with Pay Roll Deduction.
Allows companies to encourage and support employee participation in health and wellness programs.
Offers reduced rates on other YMCA programs including child care, summer day camp, sports, swim lessons, gymnastics and more.
What To Expect
The Y contributes toward each membership and waives the $40 joiner fee.
The Company designates a representative to act as a communication liaison and assist in company promotion and recruitment.
A minimum of eight active employee memberships is required at all times.
Promotional material is provided by the Y.
Usage reports can be provided by the Y.
One FREE “Try the Y Week” for all Company employees each year.
Health fair participation and discounts on additional corporate services can be negotiated.
How To Join
1) Confirm the commitment of at least five employees.
2) Determine your level of financial commitment.
- Free group exercise classes offered throughout the day for all levels
- Free wellness center orientation
- One free personal training session ($45 value)
- Reduced pricing on personal training and group training
- Reduced pricing on swim lessons, gymnastics, tennis, youth programs, sports and more.
- Free Kid Zone for Family & Single Parent Family Memberships
Return on Your Investment
• Reduced employee and company health-care costs
• Improved productivity and employee morale
• Improved employee retention and recruitment
• Reduced employee absenteeism and turnover
• Improved employee relations
• Employees who are more connected in the community
Free Trial Week
Try The Y Week
If a full corporate partnership is not within your reach, we invite your employees to "Try the Y!" Simply contact us and we'll set up a week where your employees can visit any Fremont Family YMCA facility for FREE. They can participate in the majority of Y activities (group exercise, fitness equipment, gym, indoor pool, etc); bring their families; and come as often as they like during the scheduled week. If an employee joins during their Try the Y Week, we'll waive their joiner fee.
Try the Y Week is another great option to show your commitment to your employees' wellness
Participating Corporate Membership Partners
- City of Fremont
- Three Rivers Health Department
- Nye Senior Services
- Christensen Lumber
- Fremont Tribune
- Getzschman Heating
- Pinnacle Bank
- Magnus Farley Industries
- Nebraska Irrigated Seed
- Fremont Electric
- First State Bank
- Gene Steffy Chrysler
- Trinity Lutheran Schools
- Children's Hospital
- Diers Ford Lincoln Mercury
- Nebraska Methodist Health System
- Eastern Nebraska Heath System Agency
- Fremont Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wealth Partners
- First National Bank
- Sid Dillon Chevrolet
- Sid Dillon Cadillac
- Arlington Public Schools
- Fremont Public Schools
- Dodge County Employees
- Structural Components
- Lincoln Premium Poultry