GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Queenax Adult Group Fitness Classes are resuming on November 3! The Queenax system is located in the new cross fitness room off the main Wellness Center.
9:00am-9:45am - Rebecca
4:30pm - 5:15pm - Angie
5:30am-6:15am - Deb
9:00am-9:45am - Diana
9:00am-9:45am - Rotating Instructors
A complete schedule of classes can be found below, or by looking at the Fremont Family YMCA mobile app. Most of the YMCA Group Fitness Classes are available virtually to FFYMCA members via Zoom.
Some of the COVID Group Exercise Changes will include:
- Class sizes are limited.
- Please do not show up for class more than 5 minutes early. To attend a class, you must check-in through the Wellness Center. The process should not take more than 30 seconds to a minute. (It can be a little longer your first time back to the Y.) To expedite the process please fill out the waiver in advance and bring it with you.
- If you would like to stick around and socialize with other members, we encourage you to move the conversation to the Large Gym or outside, so that the next class can come in and get ready.
- Participants will get their own equipment out and we encourage you to only touch the equipment that you will be using.
- When the class is finished, you will go to our sanitation table and use the hand sanitizer and grab a towel.
- The Class Instructor will spray down all the equipment that was used for the class.
- You will then use the towel to clean off the equipment that you used and put those items away.
Please ask to join our Fremont Family YMCA Group Fitness Facebook group AND download our APP (Daxko-YMCA of Fremont) for all updates/cancellations/motivation.
We look forward to seeing you back in The Y.
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
Effective Oct. 5th, we have made some changes to our Virtual Group Fitness process. Register through the link below and you will receive a weekly email that will have the Zoom link to all the Virtual Options for the following week. One link to access 31 classes, and you don't have to leave the house! This service is for FFYMCA members only.