GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Join us for the launch of the new Les Mills classes - the UNITED RELEASE - on Wednesday, September 23! The theme for the launch is Husker Power, so dress in your Husker red!
CXWORX - 5 pm
BODYPUMP - 5:30 pm
BODYFLOW - 6:30 pm
A complete schedule of classes can be found below, or by looking at the Fremont Family YMCA mobile app.
Some of the COVID Group Exercise Changes will include:
- Class sizes are limited.
- Please do not show up for class more than 5 minutes early. To attend a class, you must check-in through the Wellness Center. The process should not take more than 30 seconds to a minute. (It can be a little longer your first time back to the Y.) To expedite the process please fill out the waiver in advance and bring it with you.
- If you would like to stick around and socialize with other members, we encourage you to move the conversation to the Large Gym or outside, so that the next class can come in and get ready.
- Participants will get their own equipment out and we encourage you to only touch the equipment that you will be using.
- When the class is finished, you will go to our sanitation table and use the hand sanitizer and grab a towel.
- The Class Instructor will spray down all the equipment that was used for the class.
- You will then use the towel to clean off the equipment that you used and put those items away.
Please ask to join our Fremont Family YMCA Group Fitness Facebook group AND download our APP (Daxko-YMCA of Fremont) for all updates/cancellations/motivation.
We look forward to seeing you back in The Y.
Watch your favorite YMCA Instructors lead at-home workouts on our YouTube Channel!
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
We're excited to start offering virtual class options, via Zoom, to our Group Fitness Schedule beginning August 24. This program is for Fremont Family YMCA Members only. You may begin registering for next week's classes right now.
This is perfect for anyone who, is worried about coming back to the Y in person or maybe your schedule doesn't allow for you to make it in person. Check it all out by clicking on the link below.