GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Group fitness classes are included as part of your YMCA membership dues and are a fantastic way to mix up your exercise routines and meet new people! We encourage our members to take advantage of our wide array of classes. No pre-registration is necessary (unless you are participating via ZOOM). For more information on, and to register for Zoom Classes, see the information bubble about Virtual Group Fitness Classes at the bottom of this page.
A complete schedule of classes can be found below, or by looking at the Fremont Family YMCA mobile app. Most of the YMCA Group Fitness Classes are available virtually to FFYMCA members via Zoom.
Please ask to join our Fremont Family YMCA Group Fitness Facebook group AND download our APP (Daxko-YMCA of Fremont) for all updates/cancellations/motivation.
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
We have made some changes to our Virtual Group Fitness process. Register through the link below and you will receive a weekly email that will have the Zoom link to all the Virtual Options for the following week. One link to access 31 classes, and you don't have to leave the house! This service is for FFYMCA members only.
Les Mills Launch Week - January 17th
Les mills launches January 17th. Even nonmembers are invited to the launches!!
Join us as we launch the latest Les mills releases. Food & prizes will be provided.
Monday, January 17th - Body Pump@4:30pm
Wednesday, January 19th - Les Mills Core @4:30pm and Body Flow @5:10pm
Kids Power Hour - Group Fitness for Kids!
The Y is launching a new kids' fitness program that is being headed by Angie Decker and fellow fitness/wellness instructors. This special class will be one Saturday per month and will be a different kid's activity each class to get our youth active at the Y.
• Classes will be on the 4th Saturday of every month.
• Fitness or sport-related activities each session.
• Open to kids ages 8-13
• Parents are not required to attend with their child.
• No sign-ups, first come-first serve, 25 person limit
• The1st session will be held on the Queenax fitness circuit course and led by Angie and Diana.
The schedule of classes for the first part of the year are as follows:
- Saturday, Jan 22nd, 9:00 am, Queenax in the Cross Training Room
- Saturday, Feb 26th, 9:00 am, Cardio Dodgeball in the Turf Room
- Saturday, March 26th, 9:00 am, team challenges (capture the flag, tug of war, etc.) in the Turf Room
- Saturday, April 23rd, 9:00 am, sports agility (sprints, football drills, etc.) in the Turf Room
- Saturday, May 28th, 9:00 am, Queenax class in the Cross Training Room