LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
The Fremont Family YMCA is always looking for friendly, motivated people to work at our facilities. The following are the current positions that the Y is hiring for:
Child Care Director
Responsible for the development, implementation, management, and evaluation of our complete child care services including Y-Care, Preschool, Kidz Zone, Before/Afterschool program, licensing requirement, and best practices.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or previous experience in a childcare center. Three years of experience in supervising staff. CPR/ First Aid/ AED certification with the first 30 days of hire, and within a year to be a trainer for CPR/First Aid/AED. Must attain your CDL license within 6 months of hire, and have clear criminal records checks including child protective services check and FBI fingerprint screening.
Salary & Benefits: $33,000 - $40,000 plus health insurance, retirement benefits, disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
For more information, contact Jeremy Winn at 402-721-6952 or email@example.com
Director of Fund Development
The Director of Fund Development will join a dynamic and forward-thinking organization, making a significant contribution to the quality of life in Fremont today and into the future. The person hired for this exciting, new position will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in planning for the Y’s long-term financial sustainability, as well as shape the messaging about the Y’s current and future impact. This position will play a key role in reaching a diverse, inclusive, and growing population.
The Y has a well-developed series of fundraising events that need to be evaluated and placed within a systemic approach to fund development. The Director of Fund Development will work closely with the Y’s leadership team and its board of directors to develop and implement this systemic approach.
This position will report to the CEO and is a key member of the leadership team.
- In conjunction with CEO, develops and implements broad-based annual and three-year fund development plan.
- Create and implement effective grant writing strategies.
- Research, prepare, coordinate all proposals for grants from private foundations. Endowment growth - sustain and grow the Heritage Club and organize the dinner/event.
- Use fund development data to drive decisions. Responsible for successfully accomplishing the goals of the annual campaign.
- Responsible for successfully accomplishing the goals of other fundraising activities. Evaluates the effectiveness of current fundraising activities with the lens of a long-term goal of sustainability.
- Work with CEO and key board members to cultivate long-term donor relationships.
- Work with Board leadership and CEO to develop Board ambassadorship annual plan.
- Develop and implement donor cultivation plans for key donors.
- Effectively involve volunteers in fund development activities.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting annual and long-term goals for fund growth.
- Develop donor-focused communications messaging and strategies to include social activities, fundraising, and special events.
- Seasoned profession with a minimum of (4) years of senior-level fund development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex organizations
- Effective team leader and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker, strong analytic skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include: Medical, HAS, Dental, disability, retirement, 403 (b), and paid time off.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jerry Rinne, CEO.
Before/After School Bus Driver; Part-Time - 15 to 20 hours per week. Competitive pay. Free individual membership to the YMCA. Discounted pricing on Y Classes and Programming. CDL- Passenger Endorsement only.
Fill out the YMCA Employment Application at the top of this page and bring it to the front desk, or call Kylie at 402.721.6952 for more information.
Youth Sports Referees
The YMCA is hiring part-time youth sports officials for volleyball and flag football on Saturday mornings from 8:30 am - noon. The season will run from September 11 - October 17. No prior refereeing experience is necessary, training will be provided. For more information, please contact Evan Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available at the front desk or can be printed from our website and submitted to the front desk of the YMCA.
Child Care Workers
The YMCA is looking for caring, energetic people who love to work with children! We are now hiring for several shifts in childcare. Qualified applicants will undergo an extensive background check. Employees receive a FREE individual membership and 50% off YMCA programs, camps, and classes. If you would like more information please contact Ashley Thomas at email@example.com or at 402-721-6952. Applications are available at the front desk or on our website at www.fremontfamilyymca.org/about-us/career-opportunities.
The Dillon Family Aquatics Center is always on the lookout for quality, reliable and dedicated people to be lifeguards and swim instructors. Training is available.
Benefits of working as a lifeguard/swim instructor
Flexible hours. Perfect for college students, high school students looking for after-school or weekend hours, or stay-at-home parents.
Free individual membership to the Y and discounts on Y programming.
Personal Benefits include:
o Development of decision-making skills
o Opportunities for leadership experience
o Experience in customer service
o Team environment
Special Pay for the following:
o Private swim lessons
o 1st grade swim lessons through our partnership with RTG Medical
Are you interested? Applications are located above or available in person upon request. Please bring your application to the DFAC front desk.
If you have questions, please contact the aquatics director David Struble, 402-721-6952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.