FOR A BETTER US!
Every day, the Y is focused on strengthening Fremont and surrounding communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Our programs protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage the youth in our community as well as the young at heart. We believe that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. For this reason, our Annual Giving Campaign provides financial support for individuals and families so that all are able to benefit from Y programs and memberships. We can’t do it alone – we need your help providing possibilities to all.
Donating to the YMCA’s Annual Campaign helps us fund scholarships and programs such as…
- No Youth Denied
- Special Olympic programs (all athletes receive financial assistance)
- Free learn to skate program for all second-grade youth in Fremont – coop with Fremont Public Schools
- Free water safety classes and swim lessons to all first-grade students in Fremont (SWIMMATES) – coop with RTG Medical
- Camp scholarships
- Try Hockey for Free Program
- Program and Membership Scholarships
With your help, we can keep our YMCA community STRONG! Please mail in your donation or make an online donation at fremontfamilyymca.org today!
Sidner Gym Banner Donors
Did you know that if you give a donation of $1000 in one year to the Fremont Family YMCA, you and/or your business will be recognized with a banner in the Sidner Gyms? The Sidner Gyms are where a majority of our youth sports take place, and where the "crash area" is for our swim meets.
Gift Catalog 2022
Choose how you would like to donate to the Y! Browse our Holiday Gift Catalog to select a gift that will impact our community.