MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE!
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
Facilities that encompass the Hazel Wellness Center, the Dillon Family Aquatics Center, the Sidner Ice Arena, an Indoor Walking Track, Indoor Tennis and Raquetball Courts, Indoor Basketball Courts
Over 80 group fitness classes
Reduced pricing on programming for youth and adults
Access to YMCA's nation-wide
Child care in the Kidz Zone for $2 while you work out. (Child must be at least 6 weeks old.)
"MY Y IS EVERY Y." (Nationwide Membership)
No matter where you are in the country, you're welcome at the Y! More choices mean more chances to use your Y membership to its fullest!
The Nationwide Membership is available for active, full-facility, full-privilege Y members whose home Y participates in Nationwide Membership. Nationwide members can visit any participating YMCA in the United States and Puerto Rico at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Download the FREE Fremont Family YMCA app on your phone to stay current with schedules, promotions and programming. Go to your app store and download the Daxko Health and Fitness app and search for the YMCA of Fremont Nebraska.
Information / Policies
Things You Need to Know
- MEMBERSHIP CARDS – You must always have your membership card, or the phone app with your membership barcode, with you to gain access to the YMCA building. If you come in without your card, you will have to fill out a membership form and give it to the front desk attendants for them to verify your membership status. Or, you can download the app to your phone and have the desk attendant give you your membership number to create your membership barcode. If you lose your card, you must replace it at a cost of $7.
- CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY – The Fremont Family YMCA reserves the right to cancel any class.
- PROPER ATTIRE – Proper attire should be worn while utilizing each area of the facility. Shirts and shoes must be worn in all areas of the YMCA except for the locker rooms and swimming pools. Black sole shoes are not permitted on the basketball, racquetball or tennis courts.
- YMCA CODE OF CONDUCT – At the FREMONT FAMILY YMCA we expect members, staff and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and values at all times, respecting the rights and dignity of others. At our YMCA we demonstrate caring, honesty, respect and responsibility by speaking in respectful terms; refraining from the use of profanity or derogatory language; resolving conflicts in a respectful, honest and caring manner; never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures; respecting the property of others; and never engaging in theft or destruction. Adherence to the YMCA Code of Conduct is essential. Non-compliance may result in suspension or termination of YMCA membership privileges.
- VIDEO/CAMERA USAGE POLICY – Video recorders, cameras or any other visual recording devices are not to be used within the locker rooms/restrooms and/or childcare center at the FREMONT FAMILY YMCA. Anyone caught taking pictures within said areas of other people without their permission and knowledge will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law by the FREMONT FAMILY YMCA and will lead to the membership termination. Permission from the FREMONT FAMILY YMCA senior staff employee will be given on a case-by-case basis for those persons wanting to use video-recording devices and/or cameras for recording events/programs in the childcare center.
- THE FREMONT FAMILY YMCA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES WHILE ON YMCA PROPERTY – We suggest that you 1) leave any valuables at home; 2) if you use a locker, keep it locked at all times!
- THE FREMONT FAMILY YMCA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for any accidental injury to members or guests while participating in physical activities at the YMCA. Participants assume this risk.
- NATIONAL RECIPRICOL AGREEMENT – YMCA members may use ANY YMCA at no cost and with unlimited usage. Visiting members must check in at each YMCA with a valid membership card, using appropriate check-in procedures. Original memberships must be purchased at the member’s current place of residence. College students currently enrolled will be considered residents of the community the college is located in. Member rates for programs are for individuals purchasing members at the YMCA where the program is being held.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8 MUST BE ACCOMPANIIED BY AN ADULT (AGE 18 OR OLDER) AT ALL TIMES WHEN THEY ARE IN THE YMCA BUILDING