EXPLORE AND DEVELOP THEIR FUTURE
Due to Clean Up Days at the Y (August 15-17), Before and After School Care will begin on Thursday, August 18. Thank you for your understanding!
YMCA Before/After School Friends Club is a structured program for kids in Kindergarten through middle school. Care is available from 6 am to 6 pm, when school is in session. The Y also offers Fundays, which are scheduled throughout the school year when Fremont schools are not in session, or if there is a snow day. These Fundays are held at the YMCA.
Summer Fun Club offers affordable, quality child care during the summer months while kids are out of school.
Our trained staff helps each child to be his or her best by developing individual potential, building self-esteem, encouraging healthy behavior, respecting diversity, and imparting positive values. We are here to provide your child with a safe, caring environment full of fun and learning!
Thank you to the following businesses for sponsoring our Summer Day Camp and Summer Fun Club Programs!
Sid Dillon Chevrolet, Fremont Electric, Pinnacle Bank, First State Bank & Trust, Methodist Fremont Health, Erickson & Brooks, Lincoln Premium Poultry, Cobalt Federal Credit Union, Sawyer Construction, FNBO, BLT Plumbing & A/C, The 5th Season, Fremont Auto Center, Clever Insurance of Nebraska, Cornhusker Auto Wash, Fremont Dental Group, American Broadband, Fremont Rotary Club, and Tommy's Express Car Wash.
2022-2023 Before / After School Friends Club
Due to the YMCA Clean-Up Days, Before and After School Care will begin on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
On-site at Bell Field, Clarmar, Howard Elementary Schools, and Johnson Crossing Academic Center
The afterschool programs are open every day school is in session, from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. Each day includes a nutritional snack, homework help, academic enrichment activities, and recreational fun. Fun Days are available on non-school days at the YMCA and will require a separate sign-up for participation. Regardless of income, all Fun Days require a fee for participation, but we do accept Title XX.
Each day includes a nutritional snack, homework help, academic enrichment activities, and recreational fun.
At FFYMCA for Grant, Linden, Milliken Park, Bergan, Cedar Bluffs, and Trinity Elementary Schools
August through May, beginning Thursday, August 18, 2022. (The Y has "clean up days", August 15-17.). Monday through Friday mornings 6-8 a.m. and afternoons 3:20-6 p.m. at the Fremont Family YMCA only
AGES – for youth in Kindergarten and up
FOR STUDENTS AT GRANT, LINDEN, MILLIKEN PARK, BERGAN, AND TRINITY ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS – students will be transported from their schools via the YMCA bus back to the YMCA.
FOR CEDAR BLUFF STUDENTS - students will be escorted to their bus at 7 a.m. After school, the bus will drop the students off at the YMCA’s front desk and they are responsible for getting themselves to The Underground.
Arlington Public School
August through May, beginning Thursday, August 18, 2022. (The Y has "clean up days", August 15-17.)
• Monday through Friday, 6-8 a.m. (must have a minimum of six participants for mornings) and 3:20-6 p.m. Morning and afternoon sessions take place at Arlington Public School.
• Youth in pre-kindergarten through middle school. Registrations for this class must be made at the Fremont Family YMCA’s front desk and the first week’s payment must be made at that time to reserve your spot in the program.
• Childcare packet must be completed before childcare can start.
• Before school care will be offered to preschool students attending the morning session of preschool and after-school care will be offered to preschool students attending the afternoon session of preschool. There will be no care available during the school day.
• Arlington youth who are enrolled in the Fremont Family YMCA’s After School Friends Club will receive care and supervision until they are picked up at the school by a parent or guardian by no later than 6 p.m.
• During school months beginning Thursday, August 18, 2022. (The Y has "clean up days", August 15-17.)
• For youth in 5th through 8th grades enrolled at Johnson Crossing Academic Center or FPS Middle School who need to be transported from the YMCA to their schools in the morning and then brought back to the YMCA after school that afternoon. This is for transportation only – no supervision is involved.
• Monday through Friday, mornings and afternoons
Summer Fun Club 2023
Information about this program will come out in early 2023.
Fundays are a childcare option for kids grades K-8 when school is not in session. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You can pre-register at the Front Desk of the YMCA. The hours of Fundays are 6am-6pm. During Christmas break, kids who participate in Fun Days will have the opportunity to swim in the Aquatics Center from 1 pm-3 pm. For more information, contact Kylie at email@example.com.
Fundays for 2022/2023 school year are:
September 6 & 23
October 13 & 14
November 4 & 23
December 22, 23, 26-30
January 2-6 & 16
February 3, 17, 20 & 21
March 15-17 & 20-22
April 7 & 10
Enrolled in the Before & After School Program / FFY members = $15 per day
Enrolled in the Before & After School Program / non-members = $25 per day
NOT enrolled in the Before & After School Program / FFY members = $35 per day
NOT enrolled in the Before & After School Program / non-members - $45 per day
If your child is enrolled in the Before/After School Friends Club, When Fremont Public Schools close due to weather, Fun Days are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. You must call the YMCA no earlier than 6 a.m. on that day to reserve your spot. Enrollment is limited, so please don’t delay!