WHERE CARE MEETS ACHIEVEMENT
The YMCA offers programs to help your child grow and develop for future success in the classroom. Whether you're a new parent looking for quality care for your infant, or a parent of a toddler who is preparing for entrance into school, the YMCA has programs aimed at giving your youngster the best chance at a bright future.
Our Y-Care has openings!
Please call Ashley Thomas for more information,
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Youth ages 6 weeks to pre-kindergarten
- Full and part time
- Child Care Subsidy Accepted
- Staff is CPR and first aid certified
- Preschool available for 3-5 year olds (September-May)
Child Care Pricing
The Fremont Family YMCA is committed to providing quality, affordable child care to the Fremont community. We accept Child Care Subsidy.
Infant Room (starting at 6 weeks)
$140/week for FFY Members and Non-Members
1's Room - PreK
$125/week for FFY Members
$165/week for Non-Members
PART TIME (20 hours or less)
$95/week for FFY Members
$135/week for Non-Members
Classes begin Tuesday, September 3.
Please register at the front desk of the YMCA. Registration forms are linked below.
- 3-5 year olds
- 3 year olds (must be 3 before July 31), Monday-Friday, 12 noon-1 p.m.
- 4 and 5 year olds, Monday-Friday, 1-3 p.m.
- 3 year olds
- $40 Y-Care
- $60 non Y-Care
- $80 non Y-Care and non-member
- 4 and 5 year olds
- $50 Y-Care
- $70 non Y-Care
- $90 non Y-Care and non-member
This is drop-in babysitting for those who need it while using the Y facility. Only youth who are age 8 and older are allowed to be in the building unaccompanied by an adult. If younger than 8 and not in the direct supervision of an adult (age 18 and older), they must be in the Kidz Zone.
- Youth must be at least 6 weeks old
- Parents/guardians must be in the Y building at all times while their child(ren) are in the Kidz Zone
- Monday/Wednesday 8 a.m.-12 noon
- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 8-11 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday 4:25-8 p.m.
* Cost $2.00 per child per session