GET SET FOR TENNIS
Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday: 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm (Closed during the summer)
- Reservations for FFY members are recommended and must be made by calling the front desk during office hours. The phone number is 402.721.6952. Courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may be able to walk on if a court is available, however, priority will be given to those with reservations. Non-FFY members must reserve their courts directly with Kerri Pentel at email@example.com or 402.753.9847.
- Equipment can be available for use at the front desk.
- Questions can be directed to Kerri Pentel, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-753-9847.
Fall Tennis Lessons: September - December 2023
Fall Session 1
- Members Registration Week starts Aug. 28
- Non-Members Registration Week starts Sept. 5
- Classes run 6 weeks – Sept. 11 – Oct. 21
Fall Session 2
- Members Registration Week starts Oct. 23
- Non-Members Registration Week starts Oct. 30
- Classes run 6 weeks – Nov. 6 – Dec. 16
Tiny Blasters (3-Year-Olds)
A.) Wednesdays 4:30-5:00 pm
Tiny Blasters II (4 & 5-Year-Olds)
A.) Mondays 4:15-5:00 pm
B.) Thursdays 4:15-5:00 pm
Nuts & Bolts (6-8-Year-Olds)
A.) Mondays 5:00-6:00 pm
B.) Thursdays 5:00-6:00 pm
3 R's (9-11-Year-Olds)
A.) Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 pm (advanced)
B.) Wednesdays 5:00-6:00 pm (beginners)
Pacesetter (Middle School)
A.) Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 pm
A.) Wednesdays 6:00-7:00 pm
1-hour classes: $60 for FFYMCA Members; $120 for Non-Members
45-minute classes: $45 for FFYMCA Members; $90 for Non-Members
30-minute classes: $30 for FFYMCA Members; $60 for Non-Members
Please call the YMCA Front Desk at 402.721.6952 to set up an online account if you are a non-member and/or if you have not previously registered for a YMCA program.
Tennis Director, Kerri Pentel, will be offering a fall/winter session of Cardio Tennis. This unique class brings together a variety of cardio workouts, fun tennis drills, and a high-energy soundtrack to keep you moving. This is a 13-week session - you can pay per class or for the entire session) starting September 13 and ending December 13.
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00 PM
No class on Wednesday, November 22.
$10 per class or $100 per session. Pay at the front desk.
Indoor Court Rental
INDOOR TENNIS COURT TIMES/RENTAL COSTS
Weekdays/weekends: Free to FFY Members
FFY members must reserve a court by calling the front desk at 402.721.6952. You may reserve up to three days in advance.
Non-member court rental - $25/hour
Non-member court rental must be reserved through Kerri Pentel, tennis director, 402-753-9847 or email@example.com.
Permanent Court Time
COST - $8 per hour for FFYMCA members.
Contact Kerri Pentel to set up your permanent court time, at 402.753.9847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private Tennis Lessons
1-hour private lesson with tennis pro, Kerri Pentel: $45/hour.
1-hour private lesson with Enrique Del Rio, Midland Tennis Player: $30/hour.
1-hour private lesson with Arianna Lumanog, Midland Tennis Player: $30/hour.
Please contact Kerri Pentel at email@example.com, or 402.753.9847, for information and to schedule your lessons.
Women's Tennis League - Fall/Winter Session
Tuesdays from 9:00-11:00 am – September 12-December 12
Registration is now open and will remain open throughout the session
$40 FFYMCA Members
$80 Open Rate